Custom letterpress projects are as different as the people and events that bring them into being. That means that you won’t be browsing through a catalog of limited choices. Instead, we will begin by discussing your needs, personal style, timeline, and budget. There is no charge for this initial consultation.
What that looks like right now is:
- I am fully vaccinated (2nd shot on 4/24)
- I will be wearing a mask when you arrive. If all parties are fully vaccinated and prefer to remove masks while we talk, it will be allowed. No one will be asked or pressured to remove their mask.
- I ask that we maintain physical distance during your visit.
- I happily provide hand sanitizer and the availability of in-studio hand washing.
- I run a medical grade air cleaner in the studio 24/7.
- I sanitize shared and commonly touched surfaces regularly
Once we have decided to work together, the design process will begin. We may get together once or twice more to fine-tune design details. Meetings can take place over the phone or Zoom if you’re not near Madison.
Flying Rabbit Press is happy to work with an independent artist, illustrator, or designer if you have hired one for your project.