Custom letterpress projects are as different as the people and events that bring them into being. That means that you won’t be browsing through a catalog of limited choices. Instead, we will begin by discussing your needs, personal style, timeline, and budget. There is no charge for this initial consultation.
What that looks like right now is:
- I am fully vaccinated (2nd shot on 4/24)
- Due to the rise of the Delta variant, I am asking that all visitors wear am mask, regardless of vaccination status.
- I ask that we maintain physical distance during your visit.
- I happily provide hand sanitizer and the availability of in-studio hand washing.
- I run a medical grade air cleaner in the studio 24/7.
- I sanitize shared and commonly touched surfaces regularly
Once we have decided to work together, the design process will begin. We may get together once or twice more to fine-tune design details. Meetings can take place over the phone or Zoom if you’re not near Madison.
Flying Rabbit Press is happy to work with an independent artist, illustrator, or designer if you have hired one for your project.